© 2019 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ BKK + TS
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease provides an image-rich resource for diagnosing and treating ophthalmic conditions in clinical practice.
• Presents more than 600 high-quality color photographs depicting commonly encountered ocular conditions in dogs and cats
• Includes multiple images for each disease to show varying presentations
• Organized for easy reference, covering the most commonly encountered conditions first
• Designed for daily use in the busy clinical setting, allowing practitioners to quickly find and compare images as they see cases
• Provides a concise summary of the most clinically relevant information on diagnosing and managing ophthalmic disease